Oven-safe Paper bakeware from Welcome Home Brands is available in a variety of shapes and designs so that you can bake and serve - or bake and give - in the same pan, eliminating the need for metal bakeware. Here are answers to frequently asked questions.
- Question: Does paper bakeware need a metal baking pan or muffin tin?
- No, our paper bakeware is free standing, which means that it does not need a metal baking pan or muffin tin. When you are using smaller paper pans or baking cups, we recommend placing them on a cookie sheet for stability and easy removal from the oven.
- Question: Do I need to grease the paper baking pan or paper cups?
- Our paper bakeware does not require pre-greasing. If you wish to grease the pan or cup, you may do so as it will not harm the baking process. In addition, for baked products that tend to be sticky, some additional grease may give the baked product a better release from the paper baking pan or cup.
- Question: Is the paper bakeware oven-safe?
- Our paper bakeware is oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, which will accommodate most cake, cupcake, muffin and cookie recipes.
- Question: Will cooking times vary from conventional metal pans or muffin tins?
- Cooking times may vary slightly from items cooked in traditional metal or aluminum pans or muffin tins. Test for doneness according to recipe.
- Question: Do I fill the paper bakeware with recipe batter in a manner similar to the way I use metal pans or tins?
- Yes, treat your paper bakeware as though it were metal bakeware when determining how much batter to pour into the pan.
- Question: Can paper bakeware be used for non-dessert items?
- Paper bakeware may be used for food items other than desserts.
- Question: Can I reuse the paper bakeware?
- No, the paper bakeware is disposable and is a single-use item.
- Question: May I freeze cooked or uncooked items in paper bakeware?
- Paper bakeware may be frozen making food preparation for that big party, event or holiday even easier.
- Question: What kind of paper is used in paper bakeware?
- Our paper bakeware is made of virgin paper, which may be recylced, and is fully compliant with FDA regulations.
- Question: What environmental benefits are achieved through the use of paper bakeware?
- Using paper bakeware eliminates the use of water, soap and energy in the after-baking cleanup. It also saves energy by allowing you to bake more items in the oven at the same time. You are not limited by the number of metal pans that you own. After using our paper bakeware, you may also place it in your recylcing bin.
Click here for tips on using pre-packaged cake, muffin and brownie mixes with Welcome Home Brands oven-safe Paper Bakeware.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
White Plains, NY 10604
phone: 914.696.0010 | fax: 914.696.0012